Okanagan Regional Fall Ice Camp
Who Can Attend? This camp is open to skaters 6 years and older. Previous skating ability is required. Skaters will be divided into like-ability skills. The skaters will be challenged with agility drills and technical skills that one can build upon throughout the season. Early work on starting technique and relay will also form parts of the sessions.
Deadline? Friday, Sept 6th. Late Registrations will be subject to availability of space. A full schedule will be sent to all registered individual with a valid email address as well as your club coach.
What to Bring? Sharpening equipment, skating and safety equipment, training gear, and water bottle, lunch and snacks
- 9:00am - 9:30am
- Registration and Dry Land Warm-up
- 9:30am - 10:30am
- Group 1 Ice Session followed by Dry-land Games
- 10:45am - 12:00pm
- Group 2 Ice Session preceded by Dry-land
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm
- Lunch (bring your own)
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Group 1 Ice Session followed by Equipment Review
- 1:45pm - 3:00pm
- Group 2 Ice Session followed by Season Planning